MagicMotorSport - FLEX Slave Full (FLK02 + FLS0.5S)
MagicMotorSport FLEX Slave Full (FLK02 + FLS0.5S)
One of the best ECU & TCU programmer in the world
Subscription: 500,00 € net / year
After the purchase, send us the name, surname and e-mail address of the Master to which the device is to be connected
Read and write enables tuning, ECU cloning and restoring driver backups.
At this point, the device supports over 10,000 units and is still in development!
- FLK35 - Cabling kit: FLX3.5 color coded wiring harness
- FLK4.2 - Adapter kit: 6 pcs set of pin adapters to FLX35
- FLX1.1 - FLEX Base Module
- FLX1.9 - FlexBox Module for FLEX
- FLX2.10 - Connection cable OBD: FLEX to CAN/Kline RED
- FLX2.11 - Connection cable OBD: FLEX to ENet GREEN
- FLX3.9 - Connection cable: USB 2.0 AM-BM BLK 1.8m
- FLK49 - Switch Mode Power Supply for FLEX with plugs
- FLX3.3 - Connection cable: FlexBox port C to NEC 7F00 XX
- FLX3.4 - Connection cable: FlexBox port D to BDM MPC5xx
- FLX4.1 - FlexBox port E 40 pin adapter for FLK35
- FLX9.1 - FLEX & FlexBox diagnostic adapter
With hardware you will get FLS0.5S Software that include all protocols that were created to Flex Master version.
- FLS0.1S protocole Flex ECU OBD + Bench (car, bike, van)
- FLS0.2S protocole Flex TCU (car, bike, van)
- FLS0.3S protocole Flex BDM MPC5XXX
- FLS0.4S protocole Flex BL Nexus MPC5XXX
- FLS0.6S protocole Flex JTAG Renesas SH705X
- FLS0.9S protocole Flex JTAG NEC 76F00X
- FLS0.10S protocole Flex BOOT Tricore
- By OBDII
1. Connection by OBD II - Audi A8 Example 2. Connection by Bench - Audi A8 Example
The device is based on an annual subscription. Thanks to the active subscription, we get:
- New updates
- Extended hardware warranty
- Access to the "Services" tab and green coins,
Helpdesk - Tickets
Each Flex user has an account on a special MagicMotorSport portal (Helpdesk).
On helpdesk you can
- activate new MagicMotorSport product's
- contact the company's employees in various matters (technical support, purchase of protocols and new devices, complaints about damaged devices),
Difference between Master and Slave versions
Devices in the Slave version are connected to the Master version. By reading Ecu, its content is encoded and only the connected master can decode it.
Therefore, when buying and working with Flex in the Slave version, we will not modify the file that we receive after reading.
This version is intended for people who deal purely with mechanics and do not have time to deal with chiptuning, but want to expand their activities with new services.